Find inner peace: Dr. Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence.
- relaxes when restless
- with protective moor extract
- for a full tub or foot baths
- facial compress to complete the cleansing phase
Description: Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence soothes tension and eases the mind after a stressful day, instilling feelings of peace and tranquillity.
The Lavender scent helps to calm both children and adults in preparation for sleep. Lavender essential oil calms skin redness and sensitivity while imparting feelings of care and protection.
This finely aligned product with horse chestnut and horsetail extracts is based on a moor extract prepared using a special rhythmic procedure.
When combined with warm water, it offers a sense of enveloping protection. Almond and avocado oil gently moisturise your skin.
- Face washing water – Add a couple of drops of Moor Lavender Bath essence to your facial washing water prior to cleansing with Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream for a wonderfully relaxing cleansing routine.
- Bath – Add 1 or 2 capfuls of Moor Lavender Bath Essence into the bath water and slide in. Relax!
Tip – Bring a sense of tranquillity to any room by adding a few drops to a bowl of warm water, or add a little tsp to the washing machine, to make your bed sheets smell like a lavender field :)
100mls / Vegan
Ingredients: Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Linalool*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Lysolecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Parfum*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract.
*from natural essential oils