Tin Candle, warm and woody scent, great for these winter night to lift your spirit.
Description: A rich, warm base of resin amber and sandalwood with soft notes of patchouli, white amber and musk. This fragrance has been carefully designed to create the ideal mood in your home for relaxing and unwinding.
Hand Poured at our Herefordshire factory using 100% pure vegetable waxes
Burn Time: 35-45 hours
Dimensions: 8 x 8cm
Net Weight: 160g
Paraben and sulphate free.
No Animal Testing
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least 5mm. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces, and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 3-4 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.