A floral delicate and soothing fragrance, Osmanthus Rose
Description: A beautiful deep indigo colour glass candle. has top notes of bergamot, mandarin and pink pepper. Delicate notes of peony, apricot, Osmanthus compliment the base of red cedar, amber and patchouli. A subtle and warm fragrance filled with rich rose and floral aromas.
Description: Hand Poured at our Herefordshire factory using 100% pure vegtable waxes, recycled glass and packaging, natural oils and recipe from Kew Gardens.
Burn Time: 50-60 hours
Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 10cm
Net Weight: 200g
Paraben and sulphate free.
No Animal Testing
Care and Usage:
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least 5mm. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces, and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 3-4 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
I offer free delivery on orders over £45.00 to UK addresses