Green, smoky and sultry, this warming fragrance soothes and comforts with the smouldering scents of wood, earth and ambergris.
The perfect bath-time companion, lie back, inhale and unwind as the heady fragrance takes you on an evening stroll through a just-rained-on English forest.
Description: Hand Poured at our Herefordshire factory using 100% pure vegtable waxes
Burn Time: 50-60 hours
Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 10cm
Net Weight: 200g
Paraben and sulphate free.
No Animal Testing
Care and Usage:
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least 5mm. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces, and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Burn for 3-4 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn.
I offer free delivery on orders over £45.00 to UK addresses.